Hello Altec fans,

During the past week or so, a couple of you have sent in donations to help offset my time and expenses for keeping up the website and the message board.

I would like to publicly thank thses fellows, but their modesty prevents it, so I figure that the least I can do is thanks them through the Board.

THANKS GUYS!

Also - to all those who have helped in the past, a hearty "THANK YOU! goes to you as well!

With my mom going through chemotherapy and all the kids in school, times are pretty lean for us at our house right now, and your kindnesses have been so appreciated!

As I have always said, "Altec is not a product line - it's a FAMILY."

Our Altec family seems to know just when to step in a help, and I want to publicly thank everyone who has done so along the way, particularly these two individuals who haved sent some needed cash our way recently.